Monday, November 24, 2008

First Ever!

So, its my first ever post on my first ever blog. It may be a little boring now, but just you wait!! Talk about entertaining! This baby will blow your socks off!

Ok, so I have lofty goals for my little blog. I see some amazing ones as I waste away in cyberspace. Although I won't even try to keep up with them, I will promise to post fun crafts, family photos and info, and of course, my NEW Favorite recipe!

I need someting to fill Zander's nap times like I need another rubber scraper, but oh well, it will be fun! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

tmiller said...

So cool. I will be staring one too. As soon as I think of a good name. You beat me to it. Hope you have fun. I can't wait to start mine! Tammie

Ceri said...

Yeah for you!!!! I love blogging it's so fun, and I think I am going to start printing them out and putting them in a notebook so I am journaling too:) I can't wait to see more. If you need help let me know, I am not great, but I have been doing okay.