Monday, December 1, 2008

Three Years

Chris and I celebrate our 3rd anniversary today! We joke that it really seems so much longer, but in a good way! I think back to friendships and usually three years seems to fly, and before you know it, its been 10 years since you have been friends with someone! With Marriage though, the realtionship is so much deeper, involved and meaningful, so even a short amount of time seems like a long time. Does this make sense to anyone but me!?!?! Since our Anniversary is today, on a MONDAY, we went out on Saturday.

We went and ate at Claim Jumper, my alltime favorite restaurant. Maybe not all-time favorite, but its very close to the top! We had these parmesan zucchini sticks that were to die for. . . i can still taste them now. . . they were in a mini-appetizer, a smaller portion so that we could actually eat out dinner without getting too full. There were only 4, so we savored them as long as we could. Man, they were good. If anyone has ever had these homemade and has access to a recipe, let me know!!

After dinner we drove down to Hollyweird and saw WICKED!! It was Amazing, to say the least! We laughed so hard and really enjoyed ourselves. A confession- I have a little ADD and have a hard time sitting still. Not during this show! I was so sad when it was over. The music, costumes, acting, sets, all were just spectaular. I highly recomend everyone to go see it, soon too, because its leaving LA in January. We actually got really good seats, and could see the actors mouths moving. So amazing.

The only bad part- I had left the camara case at my parents house, so we had NO pictures. Total bummer, my hair looked really cute!!

1 comment:

tammie said...

I Know what you mean. Mike and I have been marred for 11years this past June. Some time it feels like a lot less and other times it feels like a lot more! Tammie