Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I love this KID!!




Here is a recent picture of Kadester. He really is amazing. I mean, Zander is too, in his 2 year old way, but gosh, Kade is what 4 month olds are supposed to be like! He is progressing and developing much quicker than we remember Zander doing. Its wonderful to see the difference, a little sad too. He is a big boy. At his 4 mo check up he was almost 16 lbs. Zander wasn't that heavy until he was at least 9 months old! its been fun seeing the changes.

Zander is talking a mile a minute! Almost everything is understood by at least mom, and dad gets most of it. He can name just about every animal there is, and loves dinosaurs and ocean life the most. Everything is a weapon, and we decided against the play tool set for Christmas because of this. He seems to be very mechaniclly inclined so we thought a little tool set would be fun. I think we will wait until next year.

I hadn't posted anything on the kids in a while, so I thought I would! Hope you enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Coley and Tara said...

The pictures are darling! I love them!

Jill said...

Hey Lady!
I love it - One gettinjg dirty and the other getting clean! They are so cute!