Monday, January 11, 2010

Sent to Word

This is just an experiment- My dear husband surprised me with a new laptop for Christmas this past year. I was thrilled, as mine was just about 5 years old, very slow, and ready to crash. Last summer, Chris' department received a link to purchase Office 2007 for $10! A HUGE deal!! We were going to order it, but never did. I think the thought of sitting, waiting for it to download, not knowing if my poor laptop could handle it, was just too much. Well, since we got this little beauty, I was ready! I just downloaded it today and it came with a ton of programs! AND, the best part? I can create blog posts from word, with pictures included and everything.!! How wonderful, huh!! Now I have no reason not to post. I won't go crazy, because, well, I still have two small-always-needing-SOMETHING children and I do have to occasionally cook and clean. Plus, absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?? So, I am going to send this baby off, and see what pops up! One more way cool thing- the laptop has a built in camera/video feature. This is a goofy picture of my, right now, as I type this blog, Rad, huh!!

!

ok, so the pic didnt work but the rest did!!! Cheers!!!

No comments: