Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ahh, the mess is clean. Sort of. . .

So I managed to make my mess of cords all neat again, and found, in turn, the magical camera cord. Yeah! here are a few things I have been up to lately.

First off, here is one of my favorite treats. Chris and love to make candies and sweets during Christmas and this year we made Oreo Fudge, Toffee, and Haystacks. Here is the link to the fudge.

Here is a picture of the stuff I made:



Here is the English Toffee Chris made.


And here is the recipe. Thanks Paula!



My parents, actually, my Dad more, make toffee every year for Christmas. The recipe wasn't very definite in the amounts of ingredients so we went elsewhere. They were both great!!

And the last one, the haystacks, well, Chris won't let that recipe out. I know many of you may have made them, and have your own recipe, but this is one from his Grandma in Ohio and he doesn't like to share family recipes. What a brat!! Just kidding babe. Enjoy!

3 comments:

tmiller said...

Looks yummy! Were is the recipe? I can't find them.

Heywood Clan said...

Dang that looks SO good!! It seriously looks like something you would see in a magazine. Did you say that you would give out the recipe to the oreo fudge and the english toffee? If you do, I would love it!!!

Natalie said...

OK, so, I am still new at this blogging thing. I thought I was adding a link to the website with the recipe, but obviously, it didn't work. Any tips?? The Oreo recipe comes from verybestbaking.com, its the Nestle/Carnation site, and the toffee is a Paula Dean recipe from Food Network.