Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anyone teaching bloging lessons???

SO, as Amy and Tammie commented, the recipes are NOT in the post, like I thought. I THOUGHT i was adding a link to the sites where the recipes are, but obviously not. Any tips?? Until I figure it out, the Oreo Fudge (actually called cookies and cream fudge, you know, copywrite laws), and comes from verybestbaking.com, the Nestle/Carnation website. The English Toffee recipe comes from Paula Dean on Food Network.com.

Hope you all enjoy them!!

Nat

While I am here, my mom sent me an e-mail with a ton of links to crock pot recipes. I obviously don't know how to put the links in an e-mail, but if you want, I will send the e-mail, just e-mail me your address, or post it in a comment.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

To add a link, you highlight what you want linked. You could do the name of the recipe or the website, it doesn't matter. After you have highlighted what you want linked, click on the "link button" on your tool bar...it's right after the text color. Then you can just put in the web address for the site. You can just copy & paste it in. Then the linked words will appear a different color and will go to the linked page when clicked. Hope this helps.