Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Due Date

I went and had an ultrasound this morning and found out I am 13 weeks pregnant! We have a due date of August 2nd. I am HOPING that once my Dr. sees this info he will disagree with the tech and say I am due a few weeks earlier. Then again, as long as its not PAST Aug 2nd, I will be ok. We just don't want the baby to come too close to Zanders birthday. I know, I am a total fanatic about my kids birthdays. I can't help it!! plus, have you seen Augusts birthstone?? PUKE!! If I would have planned it better, all my kids would have been born in April and October, so my mothers ring would be diamonds and pink stones. Perfect! September is Saphire, which is really pretty too.

I have a really cute ultrasound pic, where you can see the baby's face really well. I will scan it in and post it later. Right now Zander is fussing at me. He has ANOTHER cold and is getting wheezy. GREAT. The lovely life of a MOMMY!! I love it!!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Natalie...August peridots are beautiful. I was forced to have an August bday, and I have never purchased myself a birthstone for that very reason. Lucky Jenny...I was always envious of her amethyst! Ashlyn is a pearl, Kaeleigh is a garnet, my boys are citrine and aquamarine so all 4don't go together...but I agree with the diamonds---bring them on! I just got a ring with a diamond for each kid instead...go big! You earn it in the end, I say!!!

tmiller said...

I agree august birthstones are puke. That is my birthstone and I hate it!

Heywood Clan said...

I'm with Shannon!! I have never purchased one of those beautiful birth stones either. I'm still waiting for my diamond mother's ring. :)

Kelly said...

That's weird, I always thought August's birthstone represented beauty, like those born that month.......just a thought to ponder.

Natalie said...

I had never thought of it that way, but you are right! EVERYONE I know who was born in August is beautiful!!! Even my snot nosed little brother. . . . My appologies, and thank you, Really, Kelly, for reminding me. . . .!! You are such a dork. . . and I am glad!

Sam and Marcie said...

Natalie!! Hey I just found your blog through Tina's! I'm glad I found it because otherwise I wouldn't have known about your great news!!!! CONGRATS!!! :)
-Marcie Evans
www.samandmarcie.blogspot.com

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

HI I am so glad I found out you and Tammy have a blog too!! I am alwasy blogging :) Congrats on your number 2..hopefully I will be next :)

amberkei said...

Congratulations, Natalie! How fun! Your little guy looks adorable! Hope all is well. It's great to catch up with you!
amberkei.blogspot.com